As President and co-founder of Stash, one of the fastest-growing financial technology companies, Ed Robinson reveals the secrets to hypergrowth scaling.
Stash is a personal finance app that makes investing easy and affordable for millions of Americans, with more than 6 million customers and assets worth $3 billion under management.
Discussions in the episode:
- Biggest lessons learned from raising over $400 million in funding
- The balancing act between revenue, growth and sustainability
- Shifting the dynamic between investor and entrepreneur
- The importance of diverse teams and aligning values
- Methodologies for personal learning and development