Carolyn Starrett is CEO of Flatiron Health who employ over 1500 people across the globe. In this episode she shares her inspiring journey from VP of Customer Experience and Operations to CEO and the multi-dimensional role of leaders.
Flatiron is a world leader in transforming patients’ real-life experiences into knowledge to help accelerate improvements in cancer care and treatment.
Discussions in the episode:
- Representing Flatiron at President Biden’s announcement for Cancer Moonshot
- Attracting and retaining the best talent
- How to define great leadership
- The multi-dimensional role of leaders
- Methodologies for personal learning and development