Sarah Levy, CEO of Betterment, and Ex COO of Viacom (home to entertainment brands, including MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and Paramount Channel) shares the hacks behind her immensely successful career.
Through a series of senior leadership roles, overseeing iconic brands like MTV and Comedy Central, discover how Sarah led world-class IP like SpongeBob and South Park beyond the TV screen and into multi-million dollar franchises, spanning everything from consumer products to theme parks and beyond.
Discussions in the episode:
- The importance of curiosity and doing what you love
- Overcoming fear when making a new career move
- How to achieve awareness as a leader
- The transition from COO to CEO
- Positioning yourself for the next opportunity